WE OFFER SHIPPING WORLDWIDE PLEASE EMAIL US YOUR ZIP OR PORT OF ENTRY FOR A QUOTE!
We offer financing at 10% down with a credit score of over 650.
Description: Here we have this 2nd generation 1996 Dodge Viper GTS coupe. It is a real gem with just 24k miles on the clock. It is a 3 owner car since new that has been cared for greatly. It has received performance and visual mods and comes with lots of documentation and over $50,000 in receipts. There is over 7k alone in suspension upgrades. This car looks, sounds, and feels amazing going down the road.
Interior: The interior is in excellent condition. There are heavily bolstered leather Sparco Pro 2000 seats and Pyrotect 5-point racing harnesses to really keep your body planted when experiencing the cornering that the Viper is capable of. All of the buttons, switches, and gauges work properly. The brake, gas, and clutch pedals feel great as well as the leather wrapped shift knob and steering wheel. The whole interior is well put together and flows nicely throughout. You really get the feeling that you’re driving something special. The radio works perfectly and the A/C is ice cold as well.
Exterior: The metallic blue paint gleams in the sun and is complemented nicely with the gloss white racing stripes from front to back. From the gills in the hood to the massive rear tires, to the Hennessey rear wing and side exit exhaust, this Viper cannot be confused with any other car on the road. The bold and sharp lines that move fluidly up and down the car are unique and are both aesthetic and functional. The hood is custom and not many were produced. The car also has 3-piece Kinesis wheels that look great.
Drivetrain: This beast is powered by an 8.0L V10, which was the largest naturally aspirated engine ever put into a production car at that time, and it produces 544 RWHP and 541 RWTQ (dyno sheet included below) and is paired to a beefy Rockland 6-speed transmission. All that power propels the Viper to 60 MPH in 3.7 seconds, to 100 MPH in 7.1 seconds, and down the 1/4 mile in 10.7 seconds, with an estimated top speed of 203 MPH. The Viper is truly an amazing machine and will be sure to put a smile on the driver’s face every time they let that monstrous V10 roar. Full list of performance modifications below.
Full list of performance modifications:
- Arrow Racing engine work
- Kinesis 3-piece rims
- Triple adjustable custom valved Penske Racing Viper shocks
- Hypercoil springs (550 fronts, 800 rears)
- Hypercoil helper springs
- Ted May modified Viper control arms for custom mil. spec spherical bearings
- Custom monoball control arm spherical bearings
- B&M short shifter
- Bear/Alcon 4 piston front brakes and slotted rotors
- Tilton Pedal Assembly: GTS-R Bracket and Brake Bias
- Tilton Slave Cylinder, Front and Back separate Brake Cylinder and Clutch Cylinder
- Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- Wilwood 2 piston rear calipers with Sean Roe slotted rotors
- Front brake duct cooling kit
- Rockland Standard Gear Transmission with 5th and 6th gear swaps (0.84 vs. 0.74 and 0.68 vs 0.50, respectively)
- Aluminum Flywheel
- Metalic clutch disc
- Cylinder Head upgrade
- Extrude Honed Manifold
- 5/16 x 0.080 Moly Pushrods
- Hydraulic Roller Lifters
- Performance Cam
- Larger Valves
- Belanger Headers and side exit exhaust all JetHot coated
- High-flow 3″ cat converters with down-pipes for track use
- Factory 10 carbon fiber air box and smooth tubes
- 62mm throttle bodies and high flow filter tubes (K&N filters)
- T&D 1.7:1 Roller-Rocker Kit
- Tweaked valve covers to handle new roller rockers (baffles moved up)
- Performance engine oil pan with trap doors
- 3.54 rear-end gear ratio
- Sparco Pro 2000 seats – leather (hell to install!)
- Pyrotect Racing Harnesses
- Fluidyne Radiator w/Sean Roe custom hoses (built in bleeder valve)
- Sean Roe Front Bumper Fascia Cooling Duct (a definite must!)
- 180° Thermostat
- Sean Roe VEC1 computer with A/F meter and OBD II software
- Sean Roe four pass power steering cooler
- 25% under drive crankshaft pulley and new serpentine belt
- Custom VipersByElite.com Hood
- Autoform Side Sills
- Low mileage 2nd gen Viper
- Over 50k in receipts
- Tastefully modified
- Runs and drives perfectly
- Sounds unlike any other car
- Radio works
- Cold A/C
All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, and any emission testing charges. The price for listed vehicles as equipped does not include charges such as: License, Title, Registration Fees, State and Local Taxes, Smog Fees, and Physical Damage of Liability Insurance. Dealer makes no representations, expressed or implied, to any actual or prospective purchaser or owner of this vehicle to the existence, ownership, accuracy, description or condition of the listed vehicles equipment, accessories, price, specials or any warranties. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to the sale of this vehicle. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
There is a $250 dealer fee that is not included in the original price.