The 4th gen Pontiac TransAm ruled the roads throughout the 90’s to the early 00’s. It was popular for its sleek styling, unique driving characteristics, and unstoppable engine/transmission combination. It was a true American muscle car that appealed to everyone from 18 year olds to 60 year olds.
The black on black leather interior of this TransAm is immaculate. The seats, carpets, dash, and headliner are all in amazing shape and appears as if the car was never driven. The A/C blows ice cold, all power accessories work correctly, and there is an aftermarket Viper alarm system installed. The front seats are racing-style buckets that can take you cross-country as comfortably as any luxury touring car, the driver’s seat is also power-adjustable six-way with lumbar-support. All of the buttons and switches are working properly and there is an upgraded Pioneer head unit that uses the factory steering wheel controls as well. The t-tops do not leak at all and also let in a good amount of ambient light that gives this low-slung muscle car a nice, roomy feel.
The outside of this beauty is as clean as the inside. The rich gloss black paint gleams in the sun, and the black 17″ Corvette ZR1 wheels (stock WS6 17” aluminum wheels included) and dark window tint give this car that ominous blacked out look. The car has new headlights, headlight motors, new tires, and the front and rear brake calipers/pads/rotors were replaced in 2010. The RamAir hood gives the front end an aggressive look while also being functional and allowing the car to take in more air to feed that monster under the hood. There is no rust whatsoever, it was never smoked in and was always garage kept.
This beast is powered by a monstrous 5.7L LS1 that cranks out 321 RWHP and 332 RWTQ (dyno sheet included) that propels the TransAm from 0-60 in under 5 seconds, all while still getting 20+ MPG highway/city combined. The LS1 is mated to a Tremec T56 6-speed transmission with a B&M short throw shifter, LS7 performance flywheel and clutch with new slave cylinder, and a PosiTrac differential. The TransAm is equipped with the WS6 performance and handling package, it also has a K&N performance cold air intake, Edelbrock shorty headers, and a full Flowmaster exhaust system, which means this car not only looks great but sounds great as well.
• WS6 performance & handling package.
• Rebuilt transmission in 2009; new bearings, synchronizers, and seals with TicPerformance level 2 package.
• New LS7 performance flywheel and clutch with new slave cylinder in 2009.
• New OEM high flow water pump in 2008.
• Corvette ZR1 Wheels 17×9.5” in front 17×11” in rear.
• Stock WS6 17” aluminum wheels included.
• Always performed oil change at recommended interval with synthetic Mobile 1 or AmsOil 10w30 oil.
• Rear axles and bearings replaced in 2015
• 100k mile platinum spark plugs installed at 100k mi
• New battery installed in May 2015.
• Front and rear brake calipers, pads and rotors replaced in 2010.
• New tires in May 2014
• New headlight motors in May 2014
• Most miles are highway miles driving cross-country to California, New York, North Carolina, Tampa, and the Keys.
• All new head lights in Dec. 2014
• ASE master certified owner & always meticulously maintained
• Pioneer radio (all steering wheel controls work correctly with radio)
• Only used premium fuel
• Still gets 20+ MPG city/highway mixed. With highway only around 28MPG
• All records and receipts on hand
• All power accessories work correctly
• AC blows ice cold
• Always garage kept
• No rust anywhere on vehicle
• Never seen snow
• Never raced
• Runs and drives perfect
• Has light hydraulic lifter tick on cold starts after sitting for more than 2-3 days. Which is normal for the mileage.
• No smoke or blow by
• No leaks on engine, transmission, or power steering only small seepage from rear differential pinion seal.
• Fuel gauge works but below a 1/4 tank is not always accurate.
VEHICLE COMES WITH FULL DOCUMENTATION
*seller has first right of refusal to buy car back if purchaser decides to sell the car